Sunday, September 4, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Once upon a time I had another blog, but it's been two years since I last blogged with it, so I figured I'd just start fresh.

I'm going to try really hard this time (no, really, for real!) to blog once a week, at least.  I have to admit, I don't love blogging and I'm busy (aren't we all?), but I'm committed to giving it the ol' college try.

So whose blog is this and why should you read it?

My name is Sarah Kidder (pleased ta meetcha!) and I'm an interior decorator.  But before that, I'm a mother of two and a wife. And a daughter and a friend and an aunt and so on and so on.  I love all things interior design, coffee, my ridiculously fluffy dog, sour cream and bacon Ruffles, and tattoos.  Don't let the tattoo part scare you - I've never been to jail and I'm certainly not in a gang.  I truly feel they're art and an expression of individuality.  Plus my tattoos are all really pretty (no skulls or snakes, I swear!) 

As to why you should read this blog, well, that's up to you.  I'm going to mostly focus on decorating and design.  But to keep it interesting, I'm also going to talk about my kids, life, pop culture, tattoos, new, strange, or exciting things I come across in my day to day travels and anything else that comes to mind.  I'm not really into politics, religion, or ethics so you won't find any offensive or pompous opinions here.  If all this sounds ok, then by all means, follow and read on!

Thanks!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Great to have you back Sarah! Look forward to some interesting posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your blog is going to be a fun read :-) Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena